Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

I use to wonder why I couldn’t push through. I would literally start a project and when I was almost to the finish line. I would give up. 

Have you ever been there before? 

Well, that was me. I knew that in my heart, I deserved more. I desired more. I wanted to be the best possible version of myself for myself. I would read all the guru books, listen to all the audiobooks, watch all the YouTube videos that promised me I could be anything but only if I believed. 

The saying is definitely true. You are what you think about. Just as you are what you eat. I had to stop the self sabotaging of my own belief system. I had to stop making excuses as to why I couldn’t achieve a thing. The hardest thing about becoming your best self is to never stop! 

You have to show up for you mentally every single day, even on the days when you don’t want to. I had the inner belief that I wasn’t good enough or deserving of greatness because I allowed my fears of the unknown to hinder me from pushing myself through the process. 

Think about this. If you start today on becoming a better reader. You read from morning to night. You do that consistently for 30 days straight with no let up. Do you believe that you would be a better reader? A person whose vocabulary is out of sight. Absolutely! For sure and you will be a phenomenal speller, because reading for 30 days straight with no let up enhances not only your ability to read, your endurance for reading, your comprehension skills and your vocabulary and don’t forget the knowledge! 

Your life is just as you make it. If you know without a doubt that you are worthy of a more productive life, a raise at your job. A better relationship. A stable home life or you can start that business and rock it like no body else. Then the question remains! Why haven’t you done it yet? What stops you from being your best? 

The answer is simple! It’s your belief system about yourself that determines and becomes your reality! Focus on what you know is possible and strive for your greatness! 

Coach Yulonda! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick