Country Heat- Day 3

Can I just say that I absolutely Love this workout program.. OMG!! It is phenomenal and it's exactly what I was looking for. I am sweating, dancing and having fun๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

This does not feel like exercise at all.. I'm moving dipping and swinging. I am so grateful๐Ÿ’œ
My husband records me now and this morning he said "baby the weight is literally melting away" now if he can see results within 3 days then my o my this pro good perfect and is doing the job. 

I can't wait to the finale when I'm able to see what my body can produce in 30 days by me following the food guideline and making exercise apart of my daily habit๐Ÿ‘ 

I can say that my body is sore and I need Calgon to take me away๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick