I am really embracing my portion containers from my Beachbody program, I never realized how overfed I truly was. I remember how I would just eye everything I would consume and thinking back on it that was definitely not the right way to go. My portions were definitely over scaled which made my body overweight. I always would beat myself up knowing I wasn't losing the weight and I would always feel bloated and uncomfortable,

I had to make a change, I had to be the one to say enough was enough and take action in my life. I am 38 years old and soon to be 39 and I would always set a goal to be this weight by the time I turned a certain age, and what would happen that age would come and boom the weight was still there. Can you imagine that I did this a number of times in my life and failed each year, all because I never took my health seriously.. I am so proud of myself that now I have taken action. Trust me this is not a easy task but with time it gets better all because I am training my mind to want to be more healthier, more fitter, to make better food choices

So this year in November I will be 39 years old and thus far I have lost a total of 20 lbs and I do not plan on stopping. For me its not about the number on the scale, its about how I feel inside and what I see when I look in the mirror. I always tell my kids if you can look yourself in the mirror and be happy with who you are than that's all that matters. So now I can honestly look myself in the mirror and I am starting to absolutely love and adore the female that is staring back.

This is my Journey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick