Journey to a Healthier Me

Hey Everyone, 
The weekend is gone which was a nice a refreshing one for me, I realized that when I am actually focused on my health I tend to not want to eat everything that I saw.

I took the kids out shopping and it normally goes as me eating everything that they eat and sometimes more๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I am truly proud of myself because I did not over indulged and I stuck to my meal plan๐Ÿ’ž
So my meals yesterday was as follow 
Breakfast:Vegan Shakeology 

Lunch: I ate at Qudoba/ wheat Totilla with black beans Tiqilla chicken, spinach,brown rice, corn, tomatoes and Avacado, Delicious 

Dinner: Salad, nothing fancy just Spinach, bell peppers,mushrooms, apple Cider Vinegar for my dressing 

In all I am just taking this journey one day at a time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick