Well Everyone I can truly say that I am loving this new County Heat dance exercise from Beachbody, Being  a Coach and helping others have been so much fun and also an unforgettable journey. it makes me hold myself accountable knowing that their is someone that needs my help and looks to me to help them walk this walk, but little do they know that
I look to them as well to keep me accountable. It has really opened my mind to being more active and healthy. I am trusting my process. It feels good :)

With that being said, let's talk about this scale thing! The scale is definitely not a good thing to go to to measure progress, For some reason the number on the scale stayed the same and did not move but I felt like my body surely has changed with that being said it did.. Inches are shedding and it feels great 4 inches off my waist to be exact..Yay Me!

So I have put my scale away and just keep focusing on having fun with my fitness :)

 I am also sharing my journey with others to help them want to take their health to a new level. Today I spoke with one of my co-workers about fitness and to my surprise she was ready to start her journey as well, so it is so much better to lose weight and get healthy with someone rather than being on this journey alone. So we will be doing Country Heat together.Sometimes you have to motivate yourself and find your mojo and when that happens in the long run it can motivate someone to want to start their own journey. So if your ready So am I, Let me help you with finding your MoJo. Click the link below and I will surely get back to you within 24 hours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick