My number one pet peeved thing that I have realized in my journey to losing weight and keeping it off is you must PLAN AHEAD!!!

This is a serious situation, without pre-planning it is possible to go back to my old habits and unclean eating. So my plan that has helped me thus far is first research, You have to find out as much as you can about the processed foods that are truly unhealthy for the body, but due to me not understanding and researching what foods were best for me and how to get the best nutrients out of my foods, I was eating all the wrong things that was surely not beneficial,

Second thing I had to learn was meal planning, even on weekends!!! This is a must, it can not be skipped over at all. Planning my foods ahead of time helps me to stay on tract. I prep all my meals for the week 

My meal plan normally on a weekly consist of 

       Breakfast:2 hard boiled eggs with Steel cut oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon
                         one apple

      Snack : Shakeology, which is packed with 70 nutrients to help with  weight loss. sweet tooth cravings and keeping me focused

     Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast with a Mixed Spinach Salad

    Snack: Raw Almonds with Orange

    Dinner: Baked Tilapia with Steamed Kale and side of Sweet potatoes
     My Sweet potatoes are thinly sliced with cinnamon and olive oil baked for flavor

Eating cleaner foods helps me to stay focused and it gives my body the nutrients it needs to focus on a daily basis, 

Exercise is  the key ingredient that helps me continue toward my goals. Its a mind thing, if I am eating all the right things 90% of the time, it would only benefits me more to exercise and give my body that heart healthy movement it craves for 30 minutes a day. 

To achieve my goals and stay on task it takes one key element and the is CONSISTENCY! 
Staying consistent helps me see all of my hard work paying off and I absolutley love the feeling of achievement. Habits and lifestyle is what makes this journey powerful for me. it takes 21 days to form a habit and for some it takes 30 days. 

Keep in mind that you are making lifestyle changes not quick fixes. This will not happen over night, this takes preparation and consistent habits to stay focused on you! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick