You Do Matter!!

I am getting back to being myself and it truly feels a amazing, what I have learned about myself over the last few weeks is that I can not possibly pour everything that I am into everyone else without fueling myself back up or as some would say pour into my own cup. I had to understand that my body and mind will shut down, which would become a mental draining job. As much as I want to help those in need, it is impossible for me to give my all without first making me a priority in this thing called life.

I am so thankful for my support system and my firm foundation to be able to know that it is not selfish at all when you start to take care of you, it is not selfish at all to make you a priority because what I know for a fact if you don’t, you will start to fail back and it will be harder than ever to come out of that rut you placed yourself in. Taking care of you helps you to be able to help those who depend on you, those that need you and those that can’t possibly make it withou you. You are capable of amazing things. Never stop loving on you because you do matter!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick