Smoothies Give Me Life!

On any given day you can have one of life's most refreshing drinks.. Smoothies๐Ÿ–๐Ÿค—They are so delicious and packed with so many nutrients that your body will love. My smoothies are exactly what your body craves๐Ÿ˜€

Most crave sugar and when you think about it hard and long enough a smoothie is a natural way to satisfy those addictive sugar cravings. I was at the mall the other day and I went to this smoothie stand and ask for a Kale ๐Ÿฅฌ Strawberry ๐Ÿ“ Banana ๐ŸŒ smoothie, boy o boy was I disappointed ๐Ÿ˜” 

Let’s start with what they didn’t have. No Kale ๐Ÿฅฌ which is one of the best superfoods on the market. It’s natural healing mechanism is everything and let’s not forget the iron, the vitamins especially for brain development and the protein, 3 grams of protein!! 

The lady at the smoothie stand pulled out this bottle with liquid syrup that said strawberry and one said banana and proceeded to ask me if I wanted to add whip cream! Stop ✋ I politely declined the smoothie altogether which made me think ๐Ÿค” even more about how many people actually drink those sugary, syrupy drinks and have no idea what they are truly putting their bodies. There were no fruits to be found at her stand nor veggies. 

The reality is the more sugar you put in your body the more harm your body entails. 

My smoothies give me life. They add so much spark and energy to my everyday living. Let’s talk about my simple ingredients for my Strawberries ๐Ÿ“ Banana ๐ŸŒ Kale ๐Ÿฅฌ Smoothie 

First I start with the base, Almond Milk ๐Ÿฅ› 1Cup 

Second I add a small Banana ๐ŸŒ 

Third a cup of Frozen Strawberries ๐Ÿ“ 

Fourth 1 Cup of Kale which packs 34 calories 2.2 grams of protein 0.5 grams of fat and 1.3 grams of fiber., WINNING ๐ŸŽ‰❤️

1cup of Greek Yogurt plain 

1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds which packs in fiber, protein, iron and calcium and let me not forget to mention omega 3 fatty acids!! 

The goal is to feed my body all the nutrients it can get that will help it strive and produce great results at its fullest potential! The next time your out and you see a smoothie stand by all means ask them what they are putting in it and don’t be afraid to question those ingredients, as I tell my clients if you can’t pronounce it I really don’t think you should allow it in your body. 

Enjoy my homemade smoothies by all means and taste and feel the goodness flow through your body! 

Coach Yulonda❤️

Rock N Drop Fitness Inc. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick