You Are Not Your Failures!

Believe You Can & You Will! I just knew that this couldn’t be my life! There was no way I was going to just allow my weight to control me. There was no way I was going to continue to be defeated! 

I’ve fought for the Woman I am becoming! I have resisted temptation, I have built my belief in me! There is no way in the world 🌎 I’m ever going back to 267lbs! That was my wake up call! I no longer will be HELD captive to the old mindset & old habits. My truth is possible! 

When my husband took that picture of me in that Red blouse, I was devastated😒 I was in disbelief! I was literally trying to wrap my head around how this happened. I was trying to figure out what went wrong. Well when I reviewed the footage πŸŽ₯ where do I began. Well Lets look πŸ‘€ at the foods I was eating : Popeyes, Chinese, carry out, French fries 🍟 muffins, peanut chews, cookies πŸͺ KFC, Chocolate eclair pies πŸ₯§, chips, fried foods. Etc, you name it, I’m sure I was eating it! Whatever I wanted, I was eating. MANNNN IT WAS REAL BAD!! 

Eating like that without any self control nor self discipline lead me to 267lbs! Just eating because it was there or just because I was bored! It was REAL!! I stopped the destructive self behavior, I took control of my life! I gained back my Power! Food no longer controls me and never will again! 

I’m a true believer that if you want it bad enough, if you crave it bad enough,  if you can envision it, if you work for it hard enough! It will Happen! Allow no one to take YOU from your path! My journey is far from over, I’m fighting for ME every step of the way! It’s never to late to fight for You! 

Jumpstart Your June by giving Yourself the gift 🎁 of Health! I’m taking You under my Wing, I’m giving YOU my full proof plan. All you have to do is say YES! 

Coach Yulonda❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick