Live In Your Purpose!

It pulls at my heart ♥️ I think about it all day and night! I dream about it! I talk about it to anyone and everyone! I get overly excited just thinking about it. Have you ever felt this way? I have & still do. 

When I started my Health & Fitness journey in 2014 I was so excited about just doing right by my body. I had no clear path and any particular one way of doing things, I just knew I was tired of being overwhelmed with weight and tired of having heart palpitations. I just wanted better for myself. 

I never imagined that my journey would lead me to phenomenal places. Mentally first, with working on me daily, and seeing me fight old habits and create new habits with my mind. The physical aspects took on a whole new meaning. No more heart palpitations,  no more back pains, the weight was starting to shift in the right directions and the more I cared about my body the more it took care of me. 

I knew that if I could help myself reverse the effects of bad eating habits, it’s possible to help other woman who suffer with the same or other symptoms. Being a Health & Fitness Coach took on a different light & meaning for me! 

When you are destined to do something, when it’s your purpose, you can’t fight it. No matter how many times you try, if you live, breathe and think about it all the time, then it’s your purpose. God has given you an assignment and You must fulfill it. I was introduced to Health & Fitness Coaching in 2015 and no matter how many time’s I’ve added other things to my list to fulfill, Coaching is my baby! 

It lights me up inside, I feel rejuvenated and inspired when I’m helping others. This feeling is something that you don’t  just get, it’s a feeling that lays upon your heart ♥️ your soul, your being. It’s my purpose and I will do everything in my power to motivate, inspire, encourage, empower and Help woman be their very best self and live the most rewarding and fulfilling life ever especially when it comes to your health. 

I’m Coach Yulonda and I approve this message!! Live in Your purpose. If it pulls at Your Heart, God says it’s for You! Don’t allow fear of the unknown to hinder you from your purpose. Take Action! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick