Let’s Get You Started!

Structure to ones health is necessary! To understand what works & what doesn’t work are key components to weightloss and or staying the same. 

In my Signature Coaching Program, I get down to the root of what stops or hinders you from achieving your weightloss goals. Most times it’s the very little details that’s right in front of you that you don’t even realize, which stops you from success. 

Weightloss isn’t a one size fits all, it’s a series of events and emotions, physically and emotionally that are necessary to get you through your breakthrough. It took me 6 years to understand what was stopping me from losing the weight. Once I got clear on my goals, my aspirations and took action, everything started to shift & change. 

It doesn’t have to take years for your breakthrough💯

You & I will work hand & hand to go through your life pages to get you on the road to: 

❤️Stopping the Self Doubt

❤️Eating for optimal health

❤️Stopping the negative thoughts

❤️Helping you build your ideal relationship with the foods you love

Weightloss isn’t about restrictions but it’s more about understanding where you are in order to get to that next level in your life. It’s time to take the first step and work with me: Coach Yulonda! 

Email 📧 me at: coachyulonda@gmail.com
Or comment: Let’s Rock 

#Rockndropfitness #healthiswealth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick