Tuna Stuffed Peppers 🌶

The problem that I see with most is many have no patience when it comes to nourishing their bodies. Everything is fast food and on the go. Healthy takes time and it’s imperative to have patience with your body as your going through this journey. 

When I got home today, the last thing I wanted to do was cook, I just wanted to put my feet up and chill, and get something quick & fast, but that wasn’t going to get me to my goals. That kind of thinking wasn’t going to help me with my weight. So I revamped my thinking and made it happen. Took me all about 30 minutes tops to prepare this meal for my family. Now this meal is for a family of 6 but you can break it down to your household size. 

Ingredients:
 8 Bell Peppers
1 Red onion
9 mushrooms 
4 cans of Tuna
2 Cups of Kale
1/2 cup of veggie broth
2 Tbsp of Mayo 

Seasonings:
Pepper
Obay seasoning 
Garlic & Herb seasoning 
Garlic powder 

Instructions: 
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees, Slice peppers in half, rinse and place on a baking sheet, place in over for 15 minutes, chop mushrooms, onions and kale, open & drain tuna in mixing bowl, add seasonings and Mayo to tuna and stir, set a side, then in skillet on stove add your veggie broth, mushrooms and onions add pepper and garlic powder, let simmer and cook for 10 minutes, turn pot off once done. 

Remove peppers from oven, now you can add tuna first then veggies on top of tuna. So simple & delicious! Definitely do enjoy! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick