Fight For You!

Man going back down memory lane! It was March 2020, Covid was hitting the earth 🌍 like a bombshell with no ending at site. Anxiety took over my body, sleepless nights and the thoughts of me dying was raging in my head, almost everyday. 

I chose food as my comfort, my go to and it never forsaked me. It was always readily available and it gave me pure satisfaction. I remember waking up at night with a full panic attack, heart palpitating, legs feeling heavy like a brick 🧱 and me just praying it would all go away. 

That night March 3rd 2020 I knew I had to do something and I knew I either needed professional help or the entire strength of my Heavenly Father to see me through. I prayed and cried many nights. I felt helpless and it seemed like I was the only one going through or so I thought. 

It wasn’t until I made the decision to just stop and let God handle this matter. I needed my Heavenly Father more than I could imagine and I needed him to help his daughter. I begged, pleaded and prayed everyday for relief. He heard my prayers, he helped me come a long way. He gave me strength, he helped me to fight for me. 

He told me I wasn’t alone and I could always depend on him to help me no matter what. That was when it was time to fight, to get up and fight. I started with my mindset. I stopped believing I was going to die because I had so much to live for. I stopped using food as my crutch. I developed a healthier relationship with my foods. 

I begin a new life & a new journey to all the open possibilities. I began to love me unconditionally & unapologetically. I kept Jehovah first in all my life corners and he continues to bless me to day. I’m fighting for me everyday. It’s time you did the same! 

Coach Yulonda❤️

rockndropfitness.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick