Eat to Live!

Veggies Saves Lives❤️❤️ I’m a true believer that they help heal, detoxify the body and help with releasing fats in your arteries to help you stay alive. 

Think about this, your body goes through all types of changes daily, which means your body needs something to keep it a float, focused and maintained to flow everyday. Veggies help with cleansing the body, and replenish what you lose daily. 

I EAT THEM EVERYDAY!!! My favorite veggies are 

Red Peppers- they have a load of vitamin A and C because they stay on the vine the longest and let’s not forget how juicy they are! They help your skin glow and shine! 

Mushrooms-when I discovered that they could possibly mitigate the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and cancer! That’s all I needed to know. I lot of people can’t get down with mushrooms, but if you know how I know, you may need to make an exception to that rule you have! Eat to live!!

Kale- loaded with Vitamin, Copper and Magnesium just to name a few, but let me tell you how it’s one of the most powerful superfoods out here to date and it’s still kicking! I’m talking about a superfood that’s been here since Jesus walked the earth. It just don’t get no better than that!! I’m telling you, If you have high cholesterol, I need you to make this veggie a staple in your lifestyle! Eat it every single day of your life! 

You do not have to be subject to taking meds all your life, I’m not into that and neither should you! Eat to live! If you have no idea how to eat or what to eat, no need to worry! I got you covered! My 1+1 Coaching Program is the solution to Your health problems! 

I have the knowledge, the recipes and the mindset to get you where you need to be when it comes to your health. The deciding factor is You, it’s Your mindset, Your relationship with Your foods, the way YOU  see things. If you believe it can be done, then you will succeed, if you believe it can’t be done then you will fail! The choice is Yours! 

Coach Yulonda! 

www.rockndropfitness.com

#rockndropfitness #eattolive #veggiesarelife #eatyourveggies




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick