Be Uniquely You!

You know what I love? I love how I’m a woman of many different looks! I rock my style without fail. I use to be so embarrassed to wear a wig or much less to wear my 4c hair out in public. I remember when I first started playing around with hair, it was in 1992 😝 Lordy time has certainly flew by. Guess I’m telling my age! 

I would be so hung up on what people thought and if my hair style was appropriate or approved by others. You know my God gave me courage, strength and even at times he has fought my battles. He helped me to love me for me. He gave me my dad who would always compliment my hairstyles even when they were a complete mess 😝 and a mom who would crochet and interlock hair in my hair and style my hair like no tomorrow! I was a walking display of her fire πŸ”₯ talents! 

I was her human doll πŸ˜† As the years went on I started playing around in wigs & hair, a new wave of life was opened to me. 

I enjoy surprising my husband every week with a different look and he loves it! Versatile is what I absolutely adore. 

Keeping the spark in my marriage is a must, boring will never do. The best thing is that being versatile never gets complacent. One day I’m a red head, a blond, or I will rock a short cut to feel sexy. Hair is like an outfit to me. It’s show cases my personality to the fullest! 

Today I’m rocking my natural Salt & Pepper look! The moral of this story is be You!! Show up & Show out for You! When you start with loving you first, everyone & everything else will fall into place! Never be who others want you to be. It’s so important to be unique in the way God made You! 

Self Love is the Best Love, Love on You unconditionally! 

Know who you are & Rock the heck out itπŸ’―

Coach Yulonda❤️



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick