Everyone Will Not Support You!

Good Morning Everyone, I just wanted to give someone some encouragement today. I am always in thinking mode, I have always wanted better for myself and my children. I think about growing up and how my parents worked their butt off to make sure my siblings and I had everything we needed and even some of the things we wanted.
I am so thankful for all the value's, morals and work ethics they instilled in me. I believe that anyone can put together a game plan and set their sights on getting to their goals.
I remember when I started my First Online Business! I always said that I wanted to own my own Business, I wanted to work for myself. I am so Thankful to Jehovah God because I have accomplished that goal so many times over. I always think about how I can help others or encourage them to never give up. I am by no means Rich with wealth as many call it, However I live a comfortable life, a simply life without being flashy and over board with so many materialistic things. There are so may people in this world that are trying to figure their niche out. I will tell you this keep pushing forward. Never let anyone's negative thoughts stop you from accomplishing your goals and moving forward.
I work because I enjoy my work not because I have too. If you don;t enjoy what you do then why are you doing it. I own 5 different businesses and they all have their own things going on..Trust me its hard everyday to keep pushing my Business's forward and to try my best to Satisfy all my customers, Along with My keeping My Husband Happy and full-filled and Keeping my children together and giving them morals and values and teaching them about Jehovah.
Some days are better then most, some clients are better than others but all get my top notch Best!
So I say this to tell who ever needs it Keep pushing forward, Keep pushing toward your goals.. You are your only competition! I enjoy being An Entrepreneur...Which is different from being just an Business Owner :)
Her is a Little Food For Thought: Everyone in circle will not support your Business and you have to understand that it is ok. Just keep pushing forward and you will have the audience that will love everything about your Business and its Adventures!
Loving My Life and all that it has to Offer :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick