Hey everyone, I wanted to talk about goal setting and trying to put things in perspective.What keeps me going and staying on track is setting goals. Goal setting helps me in so many ways.

You want to start out with small goals first, My first small goal was to just wake up to put forth effort to start working out, This took sometime. what I would do is set my alarm for 10 minutes earlier then I would need to get up. So Setting my alarm clock helped me to get in the habit of waking up earlier than expected too.

Second I actually started to put my butt into gear and move my body. I did start with Leslie Sansone who does the walk away pounds video, Well I started out doing that and the best thing about that was she has 15 minute walks all the way up to 45 minute walks, So I started small and worked my way up with time to the 45 minute workouts

Once I had this routine down I started incorporating more nutrition into my eating habits, By doing this I added Fruits to my breakfast because I knew that I would eat fruit before I ate vegetables, sad but so true . Once I realized that I could do this, it wasn't so bad at all. then I would cut back on my sugary drinks, now might I add this did not happen over night, it took my body some time to get use to this kind of mind frame, it was like I was retraining my body and mind to be a better version of what it was previously.

Then I started to add vegetables to my breakfast, like spinach in my eggs, or broccoli with my eggs, or red onions,  I added a vegetable with whatever it was I was having, then guess what I started to see a difference in my body, my sleep pattern became better, I was actually getting sleep without the tossing and turning, I couldn't believe it, but it was happening. With doing these little things my body had lost a total of 8 lbs within 2 months, now you make say only 8lbs, and I will tell you, you will be amazed at what 8 lbs of fat off of your body frame will do, How much better you will feel and not to mention how well you will sleep,

The choice you make to be healthy is the best choice you can ever make, this lifestyle is not for the weak at heart, its for those that want to live and be better at this thing called life,because this what you will do for the rest of your life. I am living proof that the process works,  you putting forth your best for your life, today I am down 25 lbs from where I started and I am proud of how far I have come. So if you want to live a more healthier productive life then just remember you just have to set your mind on starting and setting your goals. If I'm doing it, I know you can do it and if you don't know how to start just reach out to me and I will help :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick