Self Love

At first I couldn't understand how I wasn't taking care of myself, until I actually took the time to see what exactly was I truly doing to take care of me, yes I did what most woman who loved themselves would do, dress nice, smell good, hair, nails, shop, buy things we know we don't need but continue to do it anyway just because we can 😜,but when I actually took time to see how taking care of me was more than the eye could see🤓

It was my innerself that needed better taken care of. I wanted my inside to match my outside. When I first started working out, it was a hard pill to swallow, it was hard work😩when I actually started to take notice of what I was doing to my body and how my body was reacting to that good ole sweating and moving my body, I started to feel amazing🤗

I was craving more, I truly understood the meaning of self love and with that self Love my baby was born, My Rock N Drop Fitness Business! Y'all thought I was talking about my son DJ lmbo🤣🤣

Sometimes it's necessary to step outside of your box, it's necessary to take care of your health, by me taking one day at a time to reflect on the healthy things that I could do,it became habit forming to take care of me🏃🏾‍♀️

Happiness comes from within and making my Happiness a priority has become the most fulfilling thing that I could have ever done. 

It's Friday so go and do something amazing for yourself😍

Coach Yulonda❤💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick