Develop Your Mind!

When I first started on my journey, I can honestly say I was a complete mess, a total disaster. I knew that if I wanted my journey to be sustainable, first I had to stop comparing myself to others and I need to find the path that was for me. obtaining a healthy lifestyle was the easy part, but staying in demand with my new found lifestyle was harder than I had imagine.

I would fall off the wagon and then hop right back on, or I would sabotage my process by eating things that lead me to where I was trying to escape from, which was my truth. This whole weight loss thing was starting to be a pain in my behind because I needed to face my truth on a daily basis. There was no hiding from my reality and I had to find he courage to take me from that dreadful place. I started to develop my mind. You know how the saying goes the body will go where the mind takes it.

I started to schedule my life, everything that dealt with food lol I mean if I kept eating all sorts of wrong and not seeing results, how much more harm would truly come out of me putting my nutrition on a schedule, So lets talk about what I did, First, I stuck to that method for good 2 weeks and I can tell you that my habits didn't change at all. I knew that there had to be something that I was missing. There is no way in the world woman of all nationalities and color were losing weight and I couldn't figure out the simple formula.

The formula was sitting right under my nose, if it was a bug it would have bite me. The weightless formula is so simple, and so is the formula for the other areas of your life, you ready for this, The Formula to getting your journey underway and getting your life on the right track is called Discipline!! What??? Yes in deed, in order to see things in your life change for the better, to see you move in the direction towards your greatness, its going to take discipline. You have to be determined, and focused not to give up on yourself, You have to be fully committed to taking you to the next level in you life, because there is no one who will give you what you need except you, because you know the areas you lack in more than anyone in your circle. You know You!!

I had to understand that I was looking for a quick, results with little to no effort and this is why I kept getting the same results, I had no discipline, no plan of action and no set course to get me where I wanted to be, nothing was going to change until I changed my way of thinking and started to discipline my actions, my words and my steps. You hold the key to your greatness, all you have to do is believe and reach for it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick