It all Comes Down to Self Love

When I first created Rock N Drop Fitness I had no idea what I truly wanted to do with my platform. I did however know that I needed to take care of myself, and so I did, not truly understanding the concept of what that truly entailed at the time. I can honestly say that I thought that taking care of me meant exercising and eating a salad 🥗 here and there🤔
I truly never understood the process that came along with that territory but as the years went on and I started to change the way I looked at myself. I started to have a better appreciation for my life and my journey.
In order to see change in any form of your life, it starts with you. I’m not talking about just what you eat or just how long you exercise, I’m talking about every aspect of your life.
Your Personal Life! Your Relationships and not just in intimate relationships I’m speaking of the people who are in your circle day in and day out, the people you hang with on a daily basis. Your Career! Your Spirituality! Everything that makes you who you are.
You have to evaluate your life, reflecting on the people and things that uplift you or those that bring you down. Your space and your energy are precious and in order to see change within yourself you have to see more value within yourself and take better care of you.
It took me a long time to grasp the concept of truly loving and valuing myself and that’s why I do what I do. That’s why Health Coaching is my Passion because when I talk to woman not just about cleaning up their health, its about cleaning up theirs lives and that is one of the most powerful forms of self love!
Rock N Drop Fitness is being reborn!! I’m not a Fitness Coach!! I’m a Health & Life Coach helping Woman take back their Lives, encouraging them to step outside of their Fear, to face the challenges that hold them back, to empower them and to reassure them that Self Love is one of the Greatest Gifts 🎁 of all!!
Coach Yulonda is changing Lives! Woman Empowering Woman!!
Welcome to Self Love Health Coaching💛


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick