Change Starts with You!

I woke this morning with a lot on my heart, my subject at hand was about Change, we all use this word in our daily living, such as in the work arena, in conversations with loved ones, with our children, you  name it, I know you have used this word before.

For me I needed, I wanted to change because there was so much about me that I knew I was capable of doing but could't find the strength to obtain within myself. Which I know for a fact it was the self doubt and fear that was stopping me from moving forward in my life. I was allowing all the negative things to consume my thinking. I stopped believing in me and I stopped doing the things that matter most to me. I had to get me back. I had to take the proper steps to start a shift and to change for the better. I no longer would allow fear and doubt to dictate my life nor my path.

I did something about it. Which took more effort than I knew I had within me to accomplish what I was trying my hardest to avoid. That old saying when you get sick and tired, then you will do something about it, until then keep going on with your life the way it is, which I knew was no fun for me, especially when I was doing things that didn't resinate with my soul, with my being, with me.

I stopped  having those pity parties, the ones where you say well if I would have done this, or done that I would be so much further in life. Singing my Should have, could have and would have if only this one particular thing had gone right or if I would have put effort into this. Trust me when I say Change is a hard pill to swallow it is, but it is not impossible. I was afraid on so many different avenues when it came to believing in myself and taking actions, but guess what I did, I put my plan into action. You are capable of so many beautiful things in your life. You can not allow those who do not believe in you to stop your growth. You have a Gift that the world needs. Be the Change that you want to see in others!

Check out my Video on Change Starts With You. Click the link below

https://youtu.be/-WgtDntYBOM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick