Snacking At It’s Best!!

Let’s talk about snackingπŸ«πŸŸπŸ•πŸ­πŸ₯§πŸ§


Snacking is a time when you aren’t too hungry but you would like something to chew or just something in your stomach for that particular moment in time. I use to snack heavy, big time, my snacking would consist of candy 🍬 chips, cookies πŸͺ pies πŸ₯§ cake 🍰 which are all sugar filled. 


Now I’m not going to tell you how addictive sugar is because I’m pretty sure you already know that and have heard it a million times,  it I am going to tell you how hard it is for your stomach and your overall body to be be able to break those processed foods down😩


So as I continue in my journey I began to snack healthier, I knew that I only wanted sugar and I craved for sugar so bad, I had to think πŸ€” what could give me a satisfying feeling and help my cravings, for me it was fruit πŸ‰ πŸ“πŸ‡πŸŠπŸŒ and as time went on I learned how to incorporate other healthy snacks that would make me happy πŸ˜ƒ 


Like Hummus, cheese πŸ§€, homemade baked pita chips, granola, nuts πŸ₯œ almonds, peanut butter, smoothies. Y’all my list goes on and on. I encourage you today to think about your favorite snacks, then think about what healthier choices to could start to incorporate into your snacking Arsenal! 


Snack Happy & Healthy😍 


www.rockndropfitness.com


#Rockndropfitness #CoachYulonda #Healthysnacking 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick