Quitting is Not An Option

Think about how many times you started and stopped🤔 Think about how far you could be right now in your life if you never quit! Quitting makes you feel comfortable. When you quit something in your life it’s because more than likely you were coming out of your comfort zone, it was challenging you to become better but in your mind quitting was much easier to accomplish because there is no work involved when you quit!! 

This use to be my mindset! I realized one day that I was a repeat quitter. If it made me uncomfortable, and it challenged me and took me out of my comfort zone. It was not the job for me. My husband said to me that I fight for my children and I don’t quit that. I will fight for my marriage and I don’t quit that! However when it comes to You fighting for Yourself, You quit, no hesitation, no thinking about anything, You just quit on yourself, Then he asked the unimaginable question!! WHY???

I was at a lost for words, I was taken back by him saying that to me, I was embarrassed 😳 all because I never would have even thought to question myself. He told me to sleep 😴 on it and then right down what stops me from fighting for myself. I did!! I did just that, I slept on it, I prayed about it and I wrote down what stops me from pushing forward for myself. Why do I quit on myself? 

Then it hit me. It’s too hard!! Holding myself accountable. Staying in the trenches with myself! Fighting for myself, being my very own cheerleader 📣 and the hardest of it all is coming face to face with my own reality! I took a stand and I vowed and promised myself, that I am going to fight for me!! I am going to fight for my health, my life, the life I want to live. I am holding myself accountable when it gets hard because trust me. It definitely gets hard and sometimes my mind shifts to just quit, but I can’t. 

In order to fulfill my dreams to give myself a fighting chance I can’t quit!! I must stay in the game. My husband was right, I fight for everything I love 💕 with all my heart ❤️ I am worth fighting for too. Getting uncomfortable is where growth happens, it’s where greatness is conquered and created. If your a repeat quitter, STOP!! Find Your Why?? Fight hard for You!! No matter how hard it gets, because it’s gonna get hard and very uncomfortable but Your worth it!! 

Your life is an amazing masterpiece, Don’t you ever forget it!! 


Coach Yulonda💯

#Divadashfitness

www.divadashfitness.info






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick