Seasoned Pita Chips

Listen I fell in love last week with Pita Chips! My husband took the family to Cava, we were out doing some shopping and of course the boys were hungry so we opted for Cava! 

They have a very intriguing menu and because they had Vegan options I was able to get something delicious. So I got the Lentil Avocado Bowl! This bowl was so delicious, it has supergreens, roasted vegetables, hummus, avocado, Falafel. It just is so good and to top it off they added the pita chips! 

I was in goodness heaven. The Pita Chips had me hooked. I just had to know how they made them. So I asked the young lady behind the counter and she said they are fried in Canola oil. My heart just sank, the disappointment I felt in that moment. Of all the oils I at least figured they would use olive oils, but because of inflation, the industry and the cheapest oil to get for consumer purposes would be canola. 

I decided that I would make my very own Pita Chips, delicious and light! The ingredients are: 

Heat oven to 325 degrees 

1 Bag of Pita Chips

1/3 Cup of Olive Oil

2 Tbsp of Parsley Flakes or fresh Parsley 

1tsp of Sweet Paprika 

Pour ingredients into bowl, cut your pita in to 4 parts 

Add Pita to bowl and toss until all pita is covered

Place on baking sheet 

Bake for 10 minutes, let cool & enjoy! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick