The Drop Biscuit!

Popeyes Biscuits use to be my Thang! I loved those biscuits and would eat them whenever I got a chance. All I needed was their biscuits and grape jelly and I was in biscuit heaven 😆 I knew in my heart that eating like that only added to my weight which again helped me gain a whopping 270lbs! 

When I learned about food and how it affects everything from weight to health to cells and organs I had to save me! So I started to eat to live! Here I have my very own Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits! Delicious, less calories, natural ingredients and they are super healthy! 

Ingredients: 

2 Cups of Organic Unbleached Flour

2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar 

1 Tbsp of Baking Powder

1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk 

1/2 Cup of Vegan Butter (Melted)

Mix all wet ingredients first than add to dry ingredients. Mix and fold until all ingredients have been combined. Bake for 20 minutes on 325 oven 

It’s the little steps that lead to sustainable successful habits! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick