Food is Thy Friend!

OMG!! I never would have never considered adding in more colorful foods to my plates or much less portioning my foods or eating with intentions. 

The more I think 🤔 about where I was at when I started my journey.. {ONLY GOD KNOWS MY STORY}Look at my Life Now! Health is Life💯

I remember being so afraid of eating vegetables RAW🤦🏽‍♀️ yup, I sure was. I would think what if this makes me sick, or what if I vomit 🤮 and I just knew they were so nasty 🤢 I started out small, I would eat a carrot 🥕 yup you heard me,1 carrot. I really didn’t like the way they taste and they were so hard and crunchy. I just couldn’t get with that program.(I WAS TRYING) 

It wasn’t until I actually watched a documentary that was called (Food Matters)!! I told myself after that, I will try to change and as I kept saying I will try, nothing happened. I didn’t change. 

I couldn’t see me changing and why would I, everyone else I knew wasn’t worried about their food, all I knew was that my Fried chicken 🍗 My pork chops, my Mac and cheese 🧀 heck all my soul food was delicious 😋 

I didn’t give up! Even though I loved my favorite foods there was always this one thought in the back of my mind that I must do better. I gotta do it!! 

I wonder what doing better looked like. I started saying to myself I must do better, I am doing better and I started to add in more colors to my plate. I started to educate myself even more on certain foods and what they do and don’t do for my body. It became MIND OVER MATTER! 

As I started to crave more vegetables, my plates became even more colorful. The correlation between living and dying is all in the foods. It’s definitely a hard pill 💊 to swallow but the facts are the facts. Your Health is directly related to what You put in your body every single day💯

Overtime it became second nature to me to eat according to my life, to think 🤔 about what I am looking to accomplish for myself. It’s never going to be easy to start, you will have struggles and you will want to quit because let’s face it quitting is so much easier than investing or putting in the work for You!!

I am fired up 🔥 I refuse to quit, I refuse to settle! I’m living my best life ever eating with Purpose & Thriving with this thing called Health! 

It’s never to late to focus and start improving {You, Your Health, Your Life}The question will always remain. How Bad Do You Want It?? 

My Diva Dash Virtual Fit Camp is gearing up for my March Madness, where You will Level Up in: 

🔥Eating for OPTIMAL HEALTH on Purpose 

🔥Portion Your foods for Your body to see CONSISTENT results(We Eats over Here) 

🔥 Move your body for 30 minutes a day: sweat 💦 sessions on Fleek 💪🏽 (Energy like no other)

🔥Accountability: Yes…holding YOU accountable for YOUR results! (It don’t work unless You Do)

🔥My 1+1 Coaching Methods! I am in the trenches with YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY. We grinding together💯

You want in?? Let’s do this!! Comment Diva Dash or email me at: coachyulonda@gmail.com 

You can Also Register at: divadashfitcamp.com 

I will see You on the Inside! 

#WeGotThis #Healthyliving #divadashfitcamp #NeverGiveUp #foodlover #eatclean #eatyourselfhealthy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick