Steak Fries

I am a French fry type of girl. I love me a crispy fry and so does my family. Before I went plant based I would try all types of fries, especially if they were covered with either cheese or something good on top of them. 

I then went to the freezer fries. You know the ones you buy from you local Walmart, B.J’s, Sam’s Club, Costco. The ones that are already frozen and cut. Well on the back of that bag of fries are all types of ingredients. They have color added, which then other ingredients are added to hold retention in its package until someone buys that particular product. Not to mention the oil that has been added. No Thank You

Now would you rather a bag of frozen fries or your very own homemade fries that Your tastebuds will go over board for?  I thought so! Now let’s get into this recipe 

Ingredients:
 2 Yellow Potatoes, washed 

Sauces: 

1/2 teaspoon Garlic Pepper 

1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika 

1//2 teaspoon Black Pepper 

Pinch of Himalayan Salt 

1/2 teaspoon parsley Flakes 

1 Tablespoon A1 Steak Sauce 

Directions: 

Wash potatoes, Slice into fries, place fries in bowl add all ingredients, toss until fully covered and place in Air Fryer for 20 minutes at 325 degrees 

Pull when done and enjoy with your favorite side sauce! Mines is Bar B Q Sauce 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick