Spa Days are the Best days

When was the last time you treated yourself to a relaxing invigorating body experience? 


If you can’t think of the last time then it’s definitely been too long. When I started my company back in 2014, I had no idea that me just little ow me would actually be talking about spa days! I like to call them Coaches Spa day. Here is the thing, running a household, business, people and myself takes lots of energy and effort to maintain the ends and outs of my life. 


I know for a fact you just might feel the same way at some capacity of the life you live. There are people who count on you for maybe at least everything or some things, nevertheless you are a needed momma. Creating your very own spa day is the need, it’s a necessity for your entire existence. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to feel special or to get that spa feeling. 


You mitigate to make your spa day a non/ negotiable. Meaning everything and everyone can give you at least an hour to enjoy You. You can put things on hold for at least one hour out if your busy schedule. 


I created Coaches Spa day because there was a need. There was a need for me to be the center of making me a priority. My sons and husband didn’t understand it at first but with time they got with my program. Your health is more than just what you eat. It’s your very existence. 


Taking care of you is more than just exercise and eating right. It’s your ability to seek the level of self worth for which you need to mentally take care of everyone and everything in your life. 


 Create your spas day. Tell your family that you need to designate 30 minutes or an hour for this particular day at this particular time! My spas day is every Sunday. It’s the time I get to treat my body and feel the absolute best. 


My skin care regimen has come along way. Like I said before I never had a spa day, and years ago I didn’t think it was necessary because no one in my life talked about me time, but now it’s the norm and if your not having a spas day or just me time then your doing your body and mentality a true disservice. 


You can’t run around all the time and think you can keep that up or that your body won’t eventually give out or shut down. You need to take care of you with purpose and full intentions. 


Body care is essential and it’s the key to having soft supple skin that is radiant and glowing. 


I use Osea Skincare for my body and it rejuvenates me. It helps get rid of dead skin cells it pulsates my skin to look radiant and it feels amazing. 


I also incorporate my hair care on the same day. I do a deep conditioning to my hair. Lately I’ve been using Donna’s Recipe which I must say makes my hair feel amazing. I do a lot of protective styling with my hair and I’ve learned to take care of me from head to toe! 


Think about this: if you’re not taking care of you then who will? 


Spa days are a non- negotiable! 


Coach Yulonda~❤️









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick