The Scale is not moving!!!!

What I am noticing is that my clothes are fitting my looser and looser. However when I stepped on the scale it did not not move not one single pound. I was starting to get frustrated but as I did further and further research, I realized that sometimes these things happen and its a great thing too. We must stay away from the scale because when your on a weight-loss journey remember the Scale is not your friend lol. well at least its not mine for right now, So I will continue to move my body with exercise, walking, jogging, Zumba and dancing around my home and as I do these things my body will continue to show off its results with inches loss and me looking and feeling great.So if you are not seeing the scale move don't worry, trust me your body is doing something miraculous within and it will start to show on the outside, so keep up the good work, You are 2 Fit 2 Quit :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick