Today I realized that I need accountability with my lifestyle Change. I have been going off of what I think my portions should be and incorporating alot of vegetables in my everyday habits when it comes to eating. I feel so much better, I sleep better and my moods are better, I don't get out of breathe quick and I must say my skin looks so much healthier then it has in years. So now what I have doing is startig to count my calories, with this calorie counter and it is just awesome. They have such great recipes on the site and you can be able to read and see what other users are doing and go through their everyday life as far as what they had to eat and how things are going when they try new things such as exercise etc. So we will see where this app takes me on my journey.Stay Tuned



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick