Creating Healthy Meals for my family use to be very challenging for me to accomplish. Only because I have so many picky eaters in my home. My boys range from 4, 11,12 and 14 years of age,  Trying to find the right meals that everyone would be happy with was one battle after another. However, I started to create my own meals from exploring books, blogs, and a whole lot of research, I learned that it was more about the nutrients that I wanted to give to them more than anything else.

So thats when I started to add some type of vegetable to their plate, and over time, with me making the meals more interesting it has become such a household phenomenon that everyone wants to help prepare the meals and they love challenging their minds to take an unhealthy meal and turn it into a healthier one. Now it does take time for them to achieve these little goals and to start to see that it is more healthier to go for a bowl of fruit than a greasy burger. I am so glad to see that my hard work is paying off for my son's and they are seeing the value of living a healthy fulfilling life. Make your plates as colorful as possible and always choose healthy meals over unhealthy meals..Have your children help prepare meals in the kitchens, which will open up so many unexplored options and talks beyond your control. They will love the freedom to express themselves with food and your going to enjoy their company!

To learn more about healthier choices and options for your family follow me at Yulonda's Healthy Habits on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/YulondaHealthyHabits/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick