Today is the start of a new beginning that I am so excited to embrace. I remember just over 8 years ago, there was no way you could have told me nor convinced me that I would be CEO of my own Health & Fitness Business known as Rock N Drop Fitness. I could have never told myself that my Dreams would be my reality. In life we have choices and sometimes the choices we make can make our lives out to be great or sometimes it can make our lives a little miserable, in hopes to finding something that would bring joy to us.

In my 40 years on this earth I have made a lot of bad decisions that have helped shape me into the woman I am today. I look at my life as a lesson of many seasons and I am so grateful and thankful for the experiences along the way. I say all this to tell you that even though you may be going through a rough patch, or you may not see the light in your tunnel, just remember this, that your season will not be deem for long and your light will shine brighter than ever. Know that everything you crave and everything you want is only a mindset away. You think it into existence and put the work in that needs to be done and your cup will run over with many blessings. Keep your focus and let no one or anything deter you from your path. Life is a blessing and you must continue to strive for your greatness!

Coach Yulonda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick