Trying New Things!

Lately I have decided to step out of my confort zone andplay around with foods that I normally woulnt put together. I have been going to the Amish Market lately and have been loving their foods, especially their vegetables, They are so bright, colorful and vibrant! I decided to pick up a few things from their Market.

Market List included"

Quinoa

Garlic & Herbs Seasoning

Hot Chocolate

Cinnamon Sticks

Bell Peppers

Romaine Lettuce

Collard Greens

Kale Greens

Sunflower Honey

Buckwheat Honey

Strawberries

Marsh Mellows

Now Normally I would purchase these items from my local Grocery Store or Walmart, So you can imagine the look on my face when I purchased these items from the Amish Market. I was so excited. The Colors and Textures were everything and it truly held up to it's standards. I am totally in love with the Amish Market and I will be shopping there more than ever! Tonight I decided to make Stuffed Quinoa Bell Peppers!! OMG!!! Deliciousness at it's Best!

I used 3 Bell Peppers, Cooked 1 Cup of Quinoa, Cooked Black Beans, Pinto Beans and Corn, Sliced the Bell Peppers and Stuffed them with my ingredients, with a side of Romaine Lettuce.. This dish was by far so good and my Family Loved it! I say this to say, it is ok to try different things and to come out of your comfort zone because that is where you will see growth develop within yourself and  heck who know's you might just find a new Recipe that you and your family will love!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick