Tug of War

For the last 6 months I have been having a tug of war within myself. It all started when my workouts started to become a chore. I never wanted to feel like working out or should I say exercise was no longer enjoyable for me but as I faced my reality each and everyday it started to wear on my heart heavily.  I started to think about body image, and I needed to do these many reps per day and I needed to do this much cardio a day and I needed to push harder and harder with each workout.

My workouts were beginning to take a tole on me mentally and my body image was all I could think about. As these feelings became stronger and stronger I had a heart to heart with my husband who advise me to take a break from working out 🏋️‍♀️ and do something that was fun and exciting, something that was enjoyable to me, so I did what any woman would do I planned a nice getaway for the hubby and I. 

I got to clear my mind, clear my thoughts and revamped my outlook on my health & Fitness journey. I realized that my journey is about no one but me, I am the only one who can make this enjoyable and that I have to be true to who I am in my Business, and in my Life! 

Never allow others to make you second guess who you are, You are uniquely made and there is no one on this earth 🌏 who could ever be you! 

Coach Yulonda❤️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick