It felt so good putting together this meal for my family. I havn’t had this feeling of feel good in a long time. This is one of my hearty healthy meals that will make you just say ummm,, the sweet yummy veggies that are in this is too much for one to handle lol

Let’s get right into this delectable recipe.

1 Box of Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles

Broccoli

Mushrooms

Onions

Carrots

Garlic

And to top it off my Homemade Tomato Sauce, with real tomatoes..Yummy for your tummy!!!




Directions:

Boil lasagna noodles for about 8 to 19 minutes 

Then chop all your veggies to your desired size

Then lets get to laying a lasagna dish or dish of your choice. First lay down about 3 lasagna noodles. Then layers that with veggies to cover the noodles, then tomatoe sauce. You will repeat this step until you have no more veggies or noodles or sauce to layer with. 
You can season with your choice of seasonings. I do season my lasagna with Garlic & Herb seasonings and Italian Seasonings. Heat oven to 345 degrees and let bake for 25 minutes.

In this dish I did not use any cheese, because I truly wanted the veggies to be the main attraction and not the cheese. Once your dish is done remove from the oven and then slice to your desired amount, serve with a side of kale Salad and there you have a hearty healthy delicious meal that your family will thank you for. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick