Recipe: Sauteed Salmon Salad!

I absolutely Love creating different recipes, especially when they are quick, simple and easy. Here is one of my favorite Salmon Salad recipes that are my go too. When I have Salmon you can bet its always going to be paired with a delicious healthy base such as this delectable kale and let's not forget a colorful plate speaks volume.

                                               Recipe: Sauteed Salmon Salad


5 ounce Fillet of Salmon                                               

2 Cups of Kale

1/2 Cup of Grape Tomatoes

1/2 Cup of Cucumber peeled

Directions:
 
  1/4 cup of water in saucepan, place fillet of salmon in saucepan and let saute on each side for 8 minutes each. I love to season my Salmon with a pinch of Garlic & Herb seasonings that I purchase from my local Dutch Market. I am pretty sure you can purchase this seasoning at your local supermarket.

Place the 2 cups of Raw Kale on a plate then take and place salmon on top of kale. Then slice or chopped to your desire your Grape Tomatoes and Cucumbers, once they are sliced to your desire then place them on top of your Salmon and there you are have a delicious ready to eat Salmon Salad. Top with Dressing of your choice.

Dressing:

1tbsp . of Olive Oil

1tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar

1 tbsp of Lemon Juice

Mix together and top over salad..Enjoy!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick