The cure all for Your UTI!

UTI’s are the absolute worse. They come when unexpected and they will turn your life around. I was never one to suffer from a UTI, until I got into my early 40’s. I would just get that uncomfortable feeling when it does hurt but it’s like the urge to pee but when you do it’s only a mere few, literally. 

Well one night I went to bed feeling great, nothing was wrong, woke the next morning had the urge to urinate, went to the bathroom and when I urinated it felt like the worse pain of my life. It didn’t burn but it was very very uncomfortable. 

I thought it was in my mind, like noooo that really didn’t just happen. So I went about my morning with my usual routine, exercised, drink my lemon water and of course had to go to the bathroom again. Well long and behold there it was again, the pain was just so uncomfortable, it hurt and it had me on 💯 

I immediately went into prayer, spoke with my Heavenly Father and started my regimen to get rid of this unbearable UTI. Here is the key ingredients to help you get rid of your UTI, without over the counter meds from your Dr. 

  I started out with:
 2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 oz of water. 
 2 cups of pure raw cranberry juice with no sugar or preservatives added! All natural!!

Then mid afternoon I made me a smoothie which included 

1 cup of raw collard greens 🥬 
1Tbsp of ginger 
1 cup of Blueberries 🫐 
1 orange 🍊 
8 oz of water 

Blend & drink 

After the smoothie around 2pm I ate kale & chicken salad with 8oz of pure raw cranberry juice. You will repeat this process 3 days straight. 

Within the first 2 hours your symptoms shall start to subside. The key is to use natural ingredients that your body can thrive from along with drinking plenty of H20 💦 

Follow my simple tips and cure your body of those uncomfortable unnecessary feelings of the dreaded UTI! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick