Chipotle Black Bean Burger Salad..Deliciousness on a Plate!

Everyday will not be perfect, and there are days that I do not feel like eating healthy or giving my body the nutrients it needs to produce the results I love. Guess what!! Thats when my Why always comes into play, I could eat something that is so good that I would forget about what it is I am suppose to be doing, which to give my body what it needs to survive. Not to mention my Boys are watching everything I do, I can't tell them to eat healthy and I not show up, especially when days like this one rolls around. When we think our children aren't watching, trust me they really are!

Tonight was one of those nights, I had a lot of things already on my plate, From checking my Business to make sure things are going accordingly to having our weekly Family Discussion, to giving pep talks, paying bills, returning calls, etc.. It was a lot going on in my household, needless to say that I didn't actually get to sit down and eat until 10:30pm, which was way pass our normal dinner time, which threw everyone including myself out of wack.

What I love about educating myself on healthy eating is, I couldn't even if I wanted to eat unhealthy because there was nothing in my home that was unhealthy to eat. I opened the refrigerator and there was Hummus, Veggies, and Yogurts, I checked the freezer, there were more veggies, Veggie Burgers Bean  Burgers, Fish and Shrimp, I was like dang!!! No unhealthy eating over here, so I did what needed to be done, I whipped up a Good ole Bean Burger, with Sautéd Veggies and Mix Salad with Vinaigrette on the side, it was Delicious and everyone enjoyed it. The most important lesson I take away from this tonight Is Do what needs to be done even when I don't feel like it..


Chipotle Bean Burger Dinner.. Deliciousness on a plate!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick