Superfoods Shake

Do you sometimes feel bloated? Your stomach looks like you could be pregnant but you know for a fact that you are not! Well that’s how I use to feel before I started to research why I would feel and look that way. One thing that stood out is that I must start taking better care of my body, which has helped me learn to eat more earth grown foods than processed boxed foods.One of my Favorite Superfoods that I love sharing and telling other woman about is Chia Seed!!! Chia Seeds are a powerful source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. 

When I started to add one of my Favorite Superfoods to my Shakeo in the mornings it started to make all the difference when it came to my stomach bloat. I soak 1 teaspoon of Chia Seeds for about 30 minutes in a 1/2 cup of water while I work out, once I have completed my workout I make my Superfoods Shake which is as follows: 

1 Packet of Chocolate Shakeo 

1 Teaspoon of Chia Seeds

1 Cup of Frozen Mixed Fruit 

1 Cup of Water 

1 Blender 

Directions: Combine all ingredients in blender of your choice than blend for about 2-5 minutes and serve.. Deliciousness is a Glass that will help with your Bloated Stomach.. No one wants to walk around looking Pregnant, especially if they aren’tšŸ˜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick