Pressed For Time

Somedays you will have all the time in the world and then there will be days where time will not be your friend, trust me I definitely get it. On my days where I am pressed for time, whether it be with my personal life or professional life, I try my best not to neglect my health. So tonight I whipped this meal in less than 20 minutes. it took me no time to think outside of my box.

First I knew that my day was  going to be longer than expected and by the time I got home, helped my boys with homework and helped everyone get situated for the next day ahead. it was now 7pm and dinner needed to be cooked, but I knew I didn't want to stand over a stove for hours,  so I just threw together my favorite go to, which is Shrimp, Kale, mushrooms and Bell peppers. Simple and delicious.

I used a medium sized  sauce pan, added 2 tbsp of water threw my shrimp in the pan, thawed of course and sautéed my shrimp until done added Mrs Dash for seasoning. then I added my kale, 2 tbsp of water and tossed around the pan until dark green, which is greener than It was when I placed the greens in the pan, I tend to cook my kale for about 3 to 4 minutes top when sautéing. Then I sliced up my bell peppers, along with some mushrooms and added another 2 tbsp of water to my sauce pan, added some pepper and tossed around the pan until cooked to my liking which was no more than 3 to 4 minutes.

Served up my Deliciousness to my family and it took about 20 minutes which includes cutting the veggies and thawing the shrimp. Remember don't allow life to throw you off balance. Actions and staying consistent truly matter even when you are pressed for time.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick