Delicious Veggie Spaghetti 🍝

I use to add sugar to my Spaghetti and drown it with that dominos sugar lol 😂 all because I didn’t know any better. I was addicted to sugar and not even realize the effect it was having on my body which was so unhealthy, as time went on and I started to educate myself, I wanted better not just for me but for my children, I changed. 

This meal is one of my family’s favorites, our Veggie Spaghetti includes 

1Box of Barilla Spaghetti Noodles (Whole Grain)

3 Tomated crushed (chopped Finely) and sautéed 

2 Cans of Tomato 🍅 paste (No Salt Added) 

1/2 cup of water 💦 

2 bell peppers 

2 cups of Mushrooms 

1 Red onion 

Seasonings: Black pepper- Garlic & Herb Seasonings 

Directions:

Boil noodles for 10 minutes, drain add seasonings of choice, in sauce pan add tomato paste and finely chopped tomato’s, water 💧 simmer on stove for 10 minutes, on cutting board chop veggies, add tomato sauce and veggies to noodles, mix together and delicious 😋 

Now if you just can’t be without sugar in your Spaghetti then I do suggest you used 1 Tbsp of cane sugar, that’s it, that’s all. Enjoy your meal to the fullest. This meal serves 7 people 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick