Fighting Eczema!

You know I was looking at my son and seeing him run and play without any of his skin problems he use to face and it was just amazing πŸ˜‰ 

About 3 years ago DJ was diagnosed with having extreme eczema and it was brutally bad for him, he would scratch his skin all the time, especially his neck and for arms, it was to the point that I would just help him scratch because that’s just how bad and irritable he was. he would cry his self to sleep at times just scratching πŸ₯Ί

Seeing him suffer like that wasn’t easy for me nor his dad, it would hurt my heart ❤️ so bad that I would just pray πŸ™and cry 😒 for my baby because I just couldn’t understand how and why he had it. So of course we took him to his pediatrician and she recommended a topical medication for him! 

When I picked it up from the pharmacy I was absolutely floored at the information and ingredients which one of the ingredients was a form of steroid😲 I told my husband we are not putting that on my baby, for me that was the last straw! I had to find something, anything, which then I started to think about back in Bible times what did they use to fight skin illness or even regular colds or sickness because trust me, they weren’t perfect so I know they have gotten sick. 

What I found was everything. I started incorporating natural black soap 🧼 aloe Vera and coconut πŸ₯₯ oil along with changing my sons diet. He doesn’t eat perfectly as I want him too but he eats more veggies πŸ₯‘πŸ₯’πŸ₯¬πŸŒ½πŸ₯•and fruits πŸ‡πŸ“πŸ‰πŸŒ and I limit his intake of processed foods πŸŸπŸ•πŸ₯žπŸ₯ͺπŸ”

With changing just those major things has helped so much that he doesn’t get flare ups, his skin is nice and even toned. As a mom and wife it is my duty and job to make sure I’m giving my family my best and it’s definitely ok to not agree with the Dr. especially when it comes to my family health. 

Steroids, heck any type of steroid isn’t good at all in my opinion and I know sometimes instant gratification seems best but with patience, prayer πŸ™ and determination I was not giving up in my fight to help my son with one of the most irritating skin illnesses and that’s exactly what I did! 

My ingredients for helping with Eczema is 

🌱Black Soap

🌿Aloe Vera 

πŸ₯₯Coconut oil 

Don’t knock it until you try it😍

Coach Yulonda! 

#FightingEczema #HelpingMyFamily #NaturalHealing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Inner Beliefs Becomes Your Reality

Cin-Pecan Pancakes

Ginger Shots: The End All Be All to Getting Sick